Degree Verifications

Verification requests can be made via email to the PA Program at Please be sure to attach the form(s) to your email to reduce the processing turnaround time.

For more information about obtaining an official transcript, please visit the GW Registrar:

Alumni who wish to obtain a replacement or duplicate copy of their diploma must submit the Diploma Replacement form  through the main University Registrar with appropriate payment. Please note that the main University’s Office of the Registrar does not keep copies of diplomas on file. Replacement diplomas/certificates are ordered on or around the 15th of each month and there is a 4-6 week turnaround for them to be received from the printing company.